Karsun’s Software Development portfolio provides clients with a full suite of services based on our proprietary Karsun GoLean methodology. This Agile based framework uses the principles of Lean and Kanban applied to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
Karsun’s Software Development portfolio offers Agile development services for Java and Microsoft platforms. Karsun GoLean methodology focuses on value and includes the following stages:
- Prepare: Create vision, product roadmap and release plan
- Develop: Provide architecture spike analysis, design services, distributed development and continuous integration
- Accept: Conduct automated regression testing and continuous deployment for user acceptance
- Ship: Establish continuous delivery using DevOps tools for distributed deployment and automated rollback. Provide user training, release notification and documentation as needed
- Operate, Maintain and Sunset: Conduct pro-active monitoring, automated recovery and historical log analysis for preemptive maintenance
We understand that one size does not fit all projects. Our GoLean methodology can be tailored to fit different project sizes and contexts. We support both time boxed delivery (recommended for large development projects and new modernization initiatives) and continuous delivery (recommended for defect fixes, small enhancements and O&M).